GradStar Connect - GradStar Career Conversations Webinar Series
A work readiness employer hosted webinar series
- Designed to share skills and tips to assist the students with work readiness preparation
- The webinars take the format of a presentation or panel discussion by the employer, with a Q&A session afterwards
- Reach students virtually from all parts of the nation
- Personal Branding – In the digital age where information is Queen, learn how to present your personal brand so that employers notice you.
- Beating the Applicant Tracking System – How do you present your application to ensure you aren’t disqualified at the initial screening.
- The Culture Fit – Finding the right company to work for. Why is company culture so important?
- I Got My First Paycheck – What now? How to build and maintain a solid financial record.
- My first job interview – the dos and don’ts once you have your foot in the door.
- The journey from graduate/intern to full time employee – Securing your space as a valuable employee.
- The Post-Grad Journey – Securing Bursary funding to pursue your dreams
Employers and Graduate Recruiters – Book your hosted webinar and take advantage of presenting to curated audiences.
Email : email@example.com to secure your date.
PREVIOUS WEBINAR REPLAYS:
17 August 2021 – Old Mutual – Championing Mutually Positive Futures
20 May 2021 – Build your Own Brand #be the Change with BAT webinar
8 September 2020 – De-stress for Success with Old Mutual, Registration link:
2 September 2020– Epiroc Brand Webinar –
September 2020 – GradStar Awards 2020 – 10 of the finest announcement
30 June 2020 – GradStar Career Conversations Series brought to you by Absa –
30 July 2020 – Accentuate Yourself Sessions – brought to you by Accenture –
13 August 2020 – Building a career within bpSA with Dineo Teffo –
25 August 2020 – Old Mutual Cyber Warriors –
13th May 2022 -Unilever Gradstar App Finance Masterclass –
20th May 2022 – Unilever GradStar App Engineering Masterclass-